The Friends of the Millville Free Public Library is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which actively supports the Library through fundraising and volunteer services. The mission of the Friends of the Library is as follows:
- To maintain an association of persons interested in good library service.
- To increase the services of the Millville Free Public Library.
- To enrich the cultural opportunities available to the citizens of Millville.
- To enhance the partnership between the Library and the community and to advocate for quality library service for all the people of the Town of Millville.
Why become a Friend of the Library?
- Assist the library with the purchase of the latest books, videos, and DVD’s.
- Help sponsor a wide variety of valuable library programming.
- Receive advance notice of special events.
- Meet others who love books as much as you do.
- Be a part of the library’s vision for the future.
- Know that your contribution will touch the lives of people in our community.
- Join in the fun with Friends projects.
- Support children, young adult, and adult library special events and services.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or message the Library through our Facebook page.